General Duncan J. McNabb (Ret.)
- 37+ year USAF career; former TRANSCOM Commander ($56B assets, 150K soldiers, global C2)
- Previously commanded Air Mobility Command providing joint global mobility, refueling, airlift, medevac
- Co-Founder / Managing Partner of Ares Mobility
- Developing ASX fleet operations management command center
- Former Vice Chairman of GM
- Unparalleled 47-year auto industry career with increasing levels of responsibility within Ford, GM, Chrysler and BMW
- Author of 3 books and renowned for his leadership and collections of iconic cars, jets and motorcycles
- 10+ years DoD aerospace program management and acquisitions
- Pilot, engineer, former USAF Academy Parachute Team
- MBA from OSU and engineering PhD research on UAS integration
- Air Force One & Global Hawk engineering and sustainment
- Liaises with White House on entrepreneurship and aeronautics
Dr. Timothy B. Smith
- Member of the Aerospace Engineering faculty at University of Michigan since 2006.
- Interests include electric propulsion, plasma physics and optical diagnostics.
- Active member of American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics and American Society for Engineering Education.
- Holds several degrees from the University of Michigan including a MSE in Aerospace, MSE in Nuclear Engineering and PhD in Aero. He also holds a MS Ocean Engineering degree from George Washington University and a BS Aerospace Engineering degree from the University of Virginia.
- Pilot with 40+ years in VTOL design, development and testing experience at NASA Langley
- Worked with Uber Elevate Director of Aviation Engineering Mark Moore to develop Puffin e-VTOL
- Supervisory roles in test article fabrication of composites / metals
- Diverse, historical knowledge of technical aeronautic disciplines
Dr. Joaquim R. R. A. Martins
- Professor / Head – Multidisciplinary Design Optimization Laboratory, Department of Aerospace Engineering at U. of Michigan
- Focused on the development and application of MDO methodologies to aircraft configuration design
- M.Sc. and Pd.D. degrees from Stanford University